Post 2: Why did you choose my major?

I remember that in my childhood I love play with legos, bionicle and I liked to disassemble cars for see the inside and it fascination me see the cables, batteries and the technology on the system, my family because of that thinking that I would be a electrical ingereer or an architect and I believed that would be. 

In my of high school I started to love human biology, so I soo the medicine carreer ass a good option, I soo myself like a doctor pay attention to his patients and I loved this . But the career of medicine is very very difficult to be accepted, although I was an  good student and my qualifications were high, my high schoolg didnt provide a good education, so I start to see others option. In my career options were Bachelor's degree in chemistry, Bachelor's degree in biology, teacher of biology and chemistry, nutrition or Chemistry and pharmacy.

Finally I decided for Chemistry and pharmacy because it was a mix of my favorite subject, this carreer has human medicine , chemistry applied to clinic and the laboratory, besides it has a very good industrisl work , it was my perfect carreer. 

For some time this university has been very stressful, I have learned to love the science and I have met  many people, some people are my friends, I share with them and we are a good group of friends, I love them. 

I realize that I am good student in subjects,maybe not the best one but my qualifications are good, as well as I learned many things about laboratory, In March I went to the university to make experiments, I love that.

I hope be a pharmacy professional Pharmacy in a near future, I want to  work in a pharmacy industry or study a postgrade of clinic Pharmacy, in this case I want to work in hospital, I like the interaction with people and do able to treats his diseases.

Archivo:Dr Simi Mejorado.png - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

Comentarios

  1. Hi Bastián! definitely you chose a good career if you loved biology.
    by the way, do you like Monkeys?
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares