Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 My favorite piece of technology is my computer, because is the technological device I use on a day to day, also I use to my class online, to talk my friend or my family, see videos, read books or article and play games. Even if I use all the day, is the piece of technology more productive that I have.

Its use is like any computer, but it have one characreristic special, like led lights in the keyboard, a screen of 144 Hz, that mean to the movement of the screen it more fast and clear, also it have component of Pc gamer, like a good Graphic card, that be useful for play games and entertain a short time. 

The computer is a part important of my life, without that I cant study for the university, talk of my friend or make any activity on day, because to cause of pandemia it make all online.

obviously recommend it use, because we need for communicate and can work.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares