'English Language challenges'

The thuth I learn so much, in grammar as much as Auditions, especially when I talk with other persons, see videos or read article that I like. Although according to teacher our level in english is compared to a secunday studend, but I remember the english level in my class and we arent good jajaja. But right now I feel so better in the idiom and I think that one day I be able to have a complet conversation with a person of a foreign country.

When I make the blogs I realize that I forget many words and I have go to "word reference" or tipic "google translator", but when I tried to talk I can do it without dificult (not very good but I can formulate some phrases), I think that happed me because when I talk just I do it but when I white I think so much, and that make me search carefully the perfect word. 

I prefer progress in my pronunciation and my capacity for understand phareses more quickly, becuase sometimes I talk and I know how answer but with my bad pronunciation I do not do it. Additionally I need know more words becuase for that I dont understand some phareses, especially when the other person talk more quickly. One way for progress my english was see series or movies with subtitules, listen music with his lyric, play games in english or read things I like in english. I think that I go to good way, because I english is better compared when I goinged to university.

I used the english when I read post in instagram, because I follow medics, nutritionists and trainers and they make post about health, physiology or training and althoung many they talk spanish his post are in english or the scientific articles that they studied are in english, so how I like read that I had progress my english, also this help me for understand thing of my career.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Bastián! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares