"My future dream work"

Always interested me the "medical consultation", but I not studing "medicine" otherwise I study chemistry and pharmacy jajaja. Although I can be pharmacist and have a consultation in a clinic. That is my dream work.

Talking more about why I like de medical consultation, is because I like the sentiment of cure, reassure and give treatment a one pacient in a simple consultation. Also in that place you can give a accurate solution to problem only with a scan and a conversation with the pacient. That I love.

If I want become here. I have to graduate of chemestry and pharmacy, find a work and save money. That is for can get on in the postgrade. The postgrade I like to on is the "Farmacia Clínica y Farmacoterapéutica" in the Catholic University of Chile. I like this University because that postgrade is more complete in comparate with other universities also is more inexpensive jaja.

If I can graduate of my career and make the postgrade I could work in a clinic it gives to a consultation.

In this video explain how is the postgrade and how is the work in that place. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1BxwsnKYgc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxyczRWFcCg. This video I loved.

Comentarios

Entradas populares