Post 1: Who am I?

 Hi! My name is Bastián Muñoz, I am Nineteen years. I am studyng Chemistry and Pharmacy in the university of Chile. I love my career and I hope work on this one day.

I live en Huechuraba, in the region Metropolitana. A fews years ago I live en Santa Juana, a town near Concepción, was very very beautiful. In my house lives my mother, my father, my sister, my aunt, two dogs and many cats. I have a eldest brother, but he lives in a departament with hes girlfriend but he comes to visit once a month. Within my family we are very close, we take care and support each other. we like to be together on the weekend for eat all. 

I am a person to try progress day to day, my problems, in my university and try be a good person, but I am so very sensitibe, maybe dont cry so much but it does affect to me. I think about i am a person so empathic, I like that but people take advantage of this, and that I do not like it. 

My hobbies are make sport , I love so much the weight. Before the cuaretine I go to Gym, and I love it, it was a place of relax for my, I miss that. Also I love read, recently I read about concentration camp Auschwitz, his storios are very sad and creepy. I love Chemistry and Biology medicine, I hope study a postgrade of Pharmacy clinic.                                                                   Baby Me




Comentarios

  1. i'm an empathic person too, and is true a lot of people take advantage of that, is sad because there is a lot of people that can hurt you and you just don't know. it can be your best friend or patner but never is to late to learn to detect that kind of people :D

    keep going you are great!! also thanks for your message this morning

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Thanks for your comment <3.
    I´m very sensitive too, but you can learn to use that skill for your life at all type of situation, be more sensitive helps to see and sense things more clearly than other.
    All the best wishes for you, you can do whatever you want.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares