"The best holidays"

 I always go to Santa Juana in my holidays (althoug i dont go two years a go). This is a town in the south of Chile, one hour from Concepción.

In the holidays of 2018 was a first year that I went alone to the Town, so I was free. I could go wherever I want, so I met many people, many of them are my friends now. I remember that years was a first that someone invited me a some party or journey. 

One of the people what I met is "Yerzon" ( I dont remember his last name. I am sorry) was a fantastic person with me. Althouh only know me was a one mouth, he talk me and every he always invited me to one beer or go to met more people. Even if a lost the contact with he I remember with great happiness.

One the activities was to see "Santa Feria". One gruop of "new cumbia". That day was great!!!. Because his presentation was fantastic ( I stay hoarse), after that we go to house of a friend and we have to talk all the night, drink and eat. That was a great day.

Thats my favorite holidays becuase in my future holidays I stay in Santiago and now I have new responsabilities and my money is for other things. But all my holidays are good, I dont complain.


Comentarios

Entradas populares