"Changes to my study programme"

 I like the curriculum of chemistry and pharmacy, I fell that curriculum cover all orientationas many as medical and chemestry. obviously I would like change some subjects like "electromagnetism" or the difficulty in some subjects, becuase we have many profundity in different lesson although the basis is minimal. I dont wanna say to our education would be minimal but the request in that carrer or in this university is so hard, also would be a great help for ours, especially in our mental health.

As regards to workload this is so hard jajaja. although in my case it's not like that becuase I fail "general chemistry 2", so I'am behind with respect to my curriculum. In this moment I'am take only five subjects, however my friends that pass all the subjects they have seven subject. although I'am behind in my studys, that allow for have time in other things, like go to the gym, sleep correctly or just give me time for me. 

Until now I dont like the faculty facilities, becuase only I go to "building Luis Cerutti" and this building in so anciend, also the laboratory are asciend too. In fact that is a one things why I hate make the experiment. I feel like a scientist in the year 1700 jajaja. But I like the grass zone and the new building called "Tottus", is so beautiful and luxurious.

In relation to use of technology until now I dont use many objects technologys, in the labs of chemestry his material is anciend and in some places are dirtys, but I know that in subject advanced in my career we use material advanced, becuase in opinions of other pharmacists he say that our university in chemestry and pharmacy have a formation advanced with better technology compared other universitys. 

The teaching methods I think that depend of the coordinator teacher or teacher that make a class, because in that faculty have real god teachers but other are so bad, really so so bad jajaja. But we get in work prepared, so i think the teaching methods function.

Comentarios

Entradas populares